Mustafa ÖZCAN's book on "HOLISM"
With the beginning of the Renaissance in the 17th century, a new way of thinking was initiated in the world of philosophy and science. Although the holistic approach was a popular way of thinking among philosophers in ancient Greece, it cannot be said that there was an important theoretical recovery in these periods. This movement in Europe is primarily Rene Descartes, who wrote books on scientific methods and brought important rules. This groundbreaking philosopher was followed by the great physicist Isaac NEWTON. On the other hand, in Germany, Leibniz has taken important steps on theoreticality and holism with an approach similar to Descartes. In the 20th century, with the great journey Charles Darwin made with his holistic point of view, holisticization also took an important step. At the beginning of the 20th century, Albert EINSTEIN fundamentally established the Darwin's-like important point of view in physics and astrophysics in his perspective on the universe and atoms.
This book, in my opinion, was an important step calling for holistic thought, which became increasingly impoverished at the beginning of the 20th century. I believe that this book, which tries to make a synthesis by reflecting in the views of many thinkers on both the history of philosophy, the history of science and holism, will try to fill an important deficiency in the literature.
Prof. Dr. Erol Başar
Beyond the blissful integration of classical, analytical, familiar science and philosophy, Mustafa Özcan, thinking about the design and use of holistic science, went beyond the holistic science, which is still in the embryo stage in Western science, and what he describes as "meta-theory". It aims to make HAK (Understanding Everything – (or Explainer) – Theory) understandable. You will try to grasp an extraordinary effort and an intellectual challenge with pleasure in this work.
Mustafa Özcan's Holistic Science book opens new horizons for those who think on these issues with a wide inclusive and integrative approach in the world intellectual environment where the debates about the end of science, philosophy and even history continue.
Prof. Dr. Fuat İnce
Holistic Science… It takes great courage to prepare a book on such a subject. Dear researcher and author, Mustafa Özcan, has made a great contribution to our society and our scientific world, as he has made such a subject into a book as a result of his research over the years.
Prof. Dr. Murat Dinçmen
TABLE OF CONTENTS
The Origin, History, and Scope of the Concept of Holistic Science
The Nature and Application Model of Holism
Worldview and Nature and Dialectics
1. The Phenomenon of Knowledge Transforming into Writing in a Thought Attempt
2. Worldview: About the Concept and the Word
3. World View as an Intellectual Notion
4. Two Meanings of the Whole Concept: Total and Holistic Whole
5. How should the Concept of Culture be analyzed?
6. Is There a Nature of Human Culture?
The End of Common Science
7. What They Call Science …
8. Method Diversity in Sciences
9. The Universal Continuous Cycle of the Sciences Triad
10. Is There a Science Ideology?
11. What Is the "New Age" Philosophy Aimed at?
Holistic Scientific Method in Philosophical Perspective
12. Method Problem in Social and Human Sciences
13. Why Is the Natural Scientific Method Not Suitable for Human Sciences?
14. Are Science and Philosophy Separate?
15. About the Core Meaning of System Thinking
16. Dimensions of System Thinking
17. A New Approach to System Thinking
18. The Concept of Hierarchy in Systems
Holistic Science from the Perspective of Physics and Philosophy of Mathematics
19. Entropy, Information, Disposable Structures, Mental Formal Structure and Holistic Science
20. Cosmos and Thermodynamics
21. Thermodynamics and Dialectics
22. Light and Dialectics
23. Logical Coordinate System
24. Logical Coordinating and Dichotomy and Dialectics in Micro-cosmos
The Essence of All-Understanding Theory and Holistic Science
25. Holistic Science
26. Holistic Science and Gaia Theory
27. Essays for Holistic Science
28. What is AUT, What is Not!
29. An Assessment of How to Question Intellectual Problems Using Holistic Science Perspective
30. Holistic Inferences from the Seven Representative Thinkers of Modern Philosophy
About the Book